Master Artist Adhesive (5ml)
Introducing our fastest setting adhesive with the widest humidity range, this adhesive is the only choice for master techs. Maximum retention, minimum odour, fastest setting and works in more environments – why would you need any other glue?
Ideal for Advanced Classic & Volume Lash Techs:
- 1-2 seconds drying time
- Widest humidity range of all our adhesives which means its more stable in changing environments.
- Strong retention whilst still maintaining a low odour
- Free from latex and formaldehyde
If you are ordering eyelash extension adhesive for semi-permanent lashes for the first time from us, you will need to send us a copy of your individual semi-permanent eyelash extension certificate as our eyelash extension adhesive is for advanced technicians only. You can take a picture of your certificate and send this through to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, if we don't receive your certificate within 3 working days we will refund the adhesive from your order. The details of the requirements and conditions for the use of semi-permanent lash adhesive products can be found in our Terms of Sale.
Download the MSDS here: Master Artist Adhesive
HOW TO USE
Before use allow the bottle to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes prior to treatment and shake the bottle for approximately 20 seconds before dispensing.
Never take the whole top off the bottle as air and moisture will enter causing the glue to deteriorate. The nozzle should be cleaned after every use using lint free wipes. Do not use cotton wool or baby wipes as the fibres can react with the adhesive and could cause an exothermic reaction.
GETTING THE BEST FROM YOUR ADHESIVE
- Refresh your adhesive every 15-20 minutes
- Adhesive cures from the outside in and will start setting from the outside of the bubble
- Dip your fan or individual lash extension in the middle of your adhesive to take from the freshest point
STORING YOUR ADHESIVE
You should ensure that your adhesive is stored correctly, we recommend keeping it in a temperature range of between 16-24 °C and humidity level 40-70%.
Using Master Artist to create fans? Our Fan Reels are the perfect partner!
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free Standard Delivery Over £75
- Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) - £2.99-£12.95 (Calculated On Weight)
- DPD Next Working Day Delivery (Orders Placed Before 3.30pm) - £9.95
International Delivery Options Available At Checkout