Classic Individual Lash Training Chippenham
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our Eyelash Emporium Classic Individual Lashes Eyelash Extension Training Course will teach you how to isolate natural lashes and apply synthetic individual eyelash extensions one by one.
- Popular, Profitable Treatment
- Perfect For Beginners - No Beauty Experience Needed
- In-depth live 1-day training with post-training day case studies
- Qualification accredited by the Guild Of Beauty Therapists
- Leading training supplier, awarded Best Supplier Specific Training for 6 years
- Personalised support from educators throughout training just an email or call away
Our Classic Individual Eyelash Extension Course in Chippenham is close to surrounding areas Bath, Swindon, Cheltenham and Weston Super Mare.
The total cost of the course is £365, which includes; training, assessment, certification and a kit.
1. Pre-Course Theory – Study in your own time prior to your training day our Pre-Course Online through videos and knowledge quizzes.
2. Live Training Day – During your live training day, we focus on both the theoretical and practical side of the Classic eyelash extension treatment, you will be taken through the health and safety aspects which are extremely important when carrying out the treatments. You will also learn about the products themselves and the reason why they are the best on the market. This will lead on to completing the practical element of the eyelash extension course.
3. Case Studies - Once the training day has finished, you must complete case studies on friends and family and send evidence of these over to your trainer to assess your progress within 3 months of the date you completed the training day. We are unique in that we assess and analyse photos of each of the case studies; giving individual, in-depth feedback for every set of eyelashes you apply. It takes time and practice to develop a good technique and this ensures your continued improvement in semi-permanent eyelash extension application.
4. Certification – After successfully completing several case studies you will receive your accredited eyelash extension certification.
Eyelash Anatomy and Growth
Product and Tool Expertise
Classic Lash Application Method
Reactions and Sensitivities
Hygiene and Safety
Client Retention and Pricing
Marketing and Social Media
There is no need to have previous beauty experience to complete this course.
Our Chippenham venue is a one of our longest running, with trainer Sonia Gapper as our leading lady. Sonia has worked with The Eyelash Emporium for many years and is our Lead Brand Educator. Find out more about Sonia and her salon.
Favourite treatment: Volume Lashes
Advice for beginners: Have patience. This isn’t a treatment which will be developed overnight. You need time to practise, practise, and practise. It's hard work, but the rewards from happy clients and a growing business really does make it worthwhile.
Address: Suite 1 - The Syms Building, Bumpers Farm, Chippenham, SN14 6LH
Book on to your chosen date online or by calling us on 01753 650656.
Unable to pay the total course cost upfront? Part-payment is available for our training courses over the phone with our customer care team on 01753 650656.
Please note deposits for our training courses are non-refundable.