The position of Educator reports directly to Head of HR & Operations. The position is Tamworth based with field visits accounting for 20% of working days and attendance at exhibitions/promotional events. Training will be for students within The Eyelash Emporium Brand.
The aim is to maintain a high standard of education and brand awareness within The Eyelash Emporium. To develop and elevate all students’ knowledge who embark on a customer journey with the brand from technical support to new product launches. To offer motivational learning to support all students, Grafton International staff, PR activity, and customers.
The star candidate will meet the following objectives:
- Carry out training - GDL lash Lift, XPL Express Lashes, Individual Classic and Advanced Classic, up to 8 days per month carrying out case studies relative to training. Along with any new courses. These courses need to be at full capacity.
- Support students through case studies and keep students on track of their learning journey.
- Promote the brand and products to their best knowledge under the guidance of the Head of HR & Operations.
- Motivate and excite all students to use and purchase Eyelash Emporium products.
- Develop and deliver product education related to Eyelash Emporium, demonstrating promotional activity through training workshops, exhibitions, roadshows, conferences and business presentations to customers, PR and Graftons employees.
- Support all Health and Safety requirements required within education with the guidance of the Head of HR & Operations, including adverse reaction, COSHH, complaints and qualifications with set procedures.
- Assist handling complaints and trainers, product, case studies, customer or educator service when necessary.
- Working with educators and education coordinator and customer services to ensure high levels of customer service.
- Achieving monthly targets agreed with Head of HR & Operations.
- Acquire and develop all training skills necessary to implement a high standard of education representing education as a role model to all other educators.
- Work alongside Education Team and Sales Managers to offer demonstrations and support in key business meetings and sales meetings.
- Working with Education Team to design and develop learning programs in accordance with education needs, in line with education strategy, industry requirements and product suppliers.
- Accurate stock control for training room following set procedures for all learning activities held at Grafton Head Office.
- Include a retail element to all training courses and support key accounts with retail knowledge at events and launches.
- Working alongside brand, digital and marketing to provide copy and advice for PR and press related articles/marketing eg newsletters, trade magazines. Also to support with social media content.
- Offer ongoing technical support and troubleshooting to students, salons and spas.
- Support key accounts with launch events and promotional events including salon/wholesale and college.
- Provide technical support and staff training for all non-technical staff, such as customer reception/sales staff, on line sales partners and Grafton employees.
- Product testing for feedback to suppliers or for Q.C. purposes. Including regular stock testing.
- Attendance at industry press events, exhibitions, and seminars.
- Keeping knowledge of industry up to date including education and products UK and worldwide
- Efficient administration, while submitting documentation in realistic time frames.
- Attendance at all national train the trainer sessions and trade shows/events.
- To keep all knowledge of the products and the treatment applications up to date including your own manual through attending product/treatment training sessions.
- To represent Grafton International/The Eyelash Emporium to the best of your ability, following all lesson plans, filling out correct documentation and wearing appropriate uniform representative of brand set by brand and Head of HR & Operations at all times during training.
- Required to perform adhoc roles to support Grafton International.
- Support the Customer Services team, with administration duties to enhance the customer journeys.
How to Apply
Please email your CV, covering letter and images of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org