Eyelash Emporium Trainer - Tamworth
The position of Trainer reports directly to Eyelash Emporium Education Manager. The position is Tamworth based with field visits accounting for 20% of working days and attendance at exhibitions/promotional events. Training will be for students within The Eyelash Emporium Brand.
The aim is to maintain a high standard of education within The Eyelash Emporium. To develop and elevate all students’ knowledge who embark on a journey with the brand. To offer motivational events to support all students, Grafton International staff, PR activity, and provide technical direction for customer services and support product development.
- Training GDL lash Lift, XPL Express Lashes and Individual Classic, up to 8 x days per month carrying out case studies relative to training. Along with new courses coming up. These courses need to be at full capacity.
- Support own students through case studies and keeping students on track of their lash journey.
- Promote the brand and products to their best advantage under the guidance of the Education Manager.
- Motivate and excite all students to use and purchase Eyelash Emporium Products.
- Develop and deliver product education related to EE, demonstrating promotional activity through training workshops, exhibitions, roadshows, conferences and business presentations to customers, PR and Grafton employees.
- Manage all Health and Safety requirements required within education with the guidance of the Education Manager, including adverse reaction, COSHH, complaints and qualifications with set procedures.
- Assist handling complaints and trainers, product, case studies, customer or educator service when necessary.
- Working with educators and education coordinator and customer services to ensure high levels of customer service, particularly with student case studies.
- Achieving monthly targets agreed with Education Manager
- Responsible for producing reports set by Education Manager on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Acquire and develop all training skills necessary to implement a high standard of education representing education as a role model to all other educators.
- Work alongside Education Manager, and Sales Managers to offer demonstrations and support in key business meetings and sales meetings.
- Working with Education Manager to design and develop learning programs in accordance with education needs, in line with education strategy, industry requirements and product suppliers.
- Implement programs through education with other educators to preset standards, observation of trainers in action and other measures.
- Accurate stock control for training room following set procedures for all learning activities held at Grafton Head Office.
- Include a retail element to all training courses, and support key accounts with retail knowledge at events and launches.
- Working alongside brand and marketing to provide copy and advice for PR and press related articles/marketing eg newsletters, trade magazines. Also to support with social media content.
- Offer ongoing technical support and troubleshooting to students, salons and spas.
- Support key accounts with launch events and promotional events including salon/wholesale and college.
- Provide technical support and staff training for all non-technical staff, such as customer reception/sales staff, on line sales partners and Grafton employees.
- Product testing for feedback to suppliers or for Q.C. purposes. Including regular stock testing.
- Attendance at industry press events, exhibitions and seminars.
- Involvement with competitions through, entering online and live competitions.
- Keeping knowledge of industry up to date including education and products UK and worldwide
- Efficient administration, while submitting documentation in realistic time frames.
- Attendance at all national train the trainer sessions and trade shows/events.
- To keep all knowledge of the products and the treatment applications up to date including your own manual through attending product/treatment training sessions.
- To represent Grafton International to the best of your ability, following all lesson plans, filling out correct documentation and wearing appropriate uniform representative of brand set by brand and Education Manager at all times during training.
Performance and Measuring Results
Performance will be measured through:-
- Achievement of Key Objectives
- Achievement by you of Key Performance Indicators
- Fulfilling your Responsibilities
- Happy, motivated students
The Company reserve the right to amend this Job Specification at any time in accordance with your Employment Contract.
How to Apply
If you’re looking to be the envy of eyelash technicians across the industry, have lashings of enthusiasm and are motivated by the success of others, please send your CV and up to 200 words detailing why you would like the position. Apply to Amber Ivison, our Education Manager at email@example.com. If you want to chat about what the role entails before applying, email Amber with your CV including contact details and she will call you to answer any questions.