- Award-winning training
- 19 CPD Points
- Beauty Guild of Excellence Award winner 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 and 2019 for 'Best Supplier Specific Training'
- Trainers with years of experience
- Small class sizes, so each student receives one-to-one time
- On-going mentoring and support even after you are certified
- Both the theory and practical elements in great detail
- Receive a free training kit worth £99
Minimum order value of £100 now in place for shipping to countries outside of the UK.
XPL EXPRESS LASHES TRAINING
Bring youR A Game with XPL Express Lashes
£275 INCLUDING FULL KIT
WHY TRAIN WITH US
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Benefits of Express Treatment
- Health & Safety
- Patch Test & Consultation
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- Anatomy of the Eye & Hair Growth Cycle
- Preparation & Application
- Patch Testing
- Marketing your Services
AFTER THE COURSE
Certification will be on day on successful completion of theory, practical and assessment. Once you're certified you'll be confident to go out and charge full market price for Express treatments.
After certification if you need any support we're here to help. All of our advisors are trained technicians, to assist and help with any enquiries you may have after your express eyelash course. We've come across just about every problem a technician could face when carrying out a treatment. We're only a phone call or an email away for any troubleshooting advice you may require.
We teach our XPL Express Lashes Training Course in venues across the Unite Kingdom. Simply click on your nearest location below to see upcoming dates in your area.
You must be over 16 to train in eyelash extensions and you will need good eyesight. It does not matter if you wear glasses, but you will need to be able to focus clearly to safely perform the treatment. If you're pregnant, please read our pregnancy when training advice and contact our customer care team on the number below before booking.
If you have any other questions about our eyelash extension courses, email us at email@example.com or call the office on 01753 650656.