Brow Artistry Training Bedfordshire
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Brow Artistry course will teach you the specialised skills to enhance and improve the appearance of clients' eyebrows using a wide range of processes, including brow tinting, waxing and threading.
With the knowledge of theoretical and hands-on practical, our brow artistry training course will give you the knowledge and confidence to deliver a wide range of services to create enhanced and defined brows without the use of makeup.
Popular Treatment | Perfect for Beginners | No Beauty Experience Needed
The total cost of the course is £195 and includes training, assessment and certification.
- Popular and profitable treatments
- Perfect for beginners - no beauty experience needed
- Small class sizes to ensure each student receives 1-1 time
- In-depth live 1-day training with post-training day case studies
- Qualification accredited by the Guild Of Beauty Therapists
- Leading training supplier - awarded Best Supplier Specific Training for six years
- Personalised support from educators throughout training is just an email or call away
Accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists and awarded 11 CPD points.
1. Pre-Course Theory - Study in your own time prior to your training day with our Online Pre-Course. Learn through videos, infographics and knowledge quizzes.
2. Live Training Day - During your live training day, we focus on both the theoretical and practical side of the Brow Artistry treatments.
3. Certification – After the successful completion of the day, you will receive your accredited certification. We always strive to provide continuous development with the support of our team of highly experienced educators.
Brow Anatomy and Growth
Product and Tool Expertise
Hygiene and Safety
Brow Treatment Process
Reactions and Sensitivities
Colour Boost Tinting
Client Retention and Pricing
Marketing and Social Media
There is no need to have previous beauty experience to complete this course.
Our leading lady at our Bedfordshire venue is award-winning Lash Specialist Jessica Hillyard. Specialising in Lash Extensions since 2014 and winner of the BABTAC Lash Specialist award 2019. Jess has been featured in Lash Inc Magazine, OK, Heat, and Guild Gazette, lashing many celebrities, styling for lash campaigns and demonstrating eyelash treatment at Cosmoprof Bologna and UK beauty shows.
Jess joined Eyelash Emporium in 2018 as our resident Educator at Pinewood Studios. She has since created a following of successful students and salons who have passed their lash certifications with her guidance.
Jess has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to eyelash treatments, and she has a passion for keeping the health and safety of treatments to the highest standards. “I believe my passion for the lash industry is reflected in my own and student's work. There is nothing more satisfying than supporting someone to achieve the best they can.”
Favourite treatment: Russian Volume Lashes
Go to Eyelash Emporium product? Master Artist Adhesive
Address: The Beauty Project 37, 37 Bedford Road, Barton-Le-Clay, MK45 4LL
Book on to your chosen date online or by calling us on 01753 650656.
Unable to pay the total course cost upfront? Part-payment is available for our training courses over the phone with our customer care team on 01753 650656.
Please note deposits for our training courses are non-refundable.