Brow Artistry Training Chippenham
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Brow Artistry course will teach you the specialised skills to enhance and improve the appearance of clients' eyebrows using a wide range of processes, including brow tinting, waxing and threading.
With the knowledge of theoretical and hands-on practical, our brow artistry training course will give you the knowledge and confidence to deliver a wide range of services to create enhanced and defined brows without the use of makeup.
Popular Treatment | Perfect for Beginners | No Beauty Experience Needed
The total cost of the course is £195 and includes training, assessment and certification.
- Popular and profitable treatments
- Perfect for beginners - no beauty experience needed
- Small class sizes to ensure each student receives 1-1 time
- In-depth live 1-day training with post-training day case studies
- Qualification accredited by the Guild Of Beauty Therapists
- Leading training supplier - awarded Best Supplier Specific Training for six years
- Personalised support from educators throughout training is just an email or call away
Accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists and awarded 11 CPD points.
1. Pre-Course Theory - Study in your own time prior to your training day with our Online Pre-Course. Learn through videos, infographics and knowledge quizzes.
2. Live Training Day - During your live training day, we focus on both the theoretical and practical side of the Brow Artistry treatments.
3. Certification – After the successful completion of the day, you will receive your accredited certification. We always strive to provide continuous development with the support of our team of highly experienced educators.
Brow Anatomy and Growth
Product and Tool Expertise
Hygiene and Safety
Brow Treatment Process
Reactions and Sensitivities
Colour Boost Tinting
Client Retention and Pricing
Marketing and Social Media
There is no need to have previous beauty experience to complete this course.
Sonia, our Lead Brand Educator, has been a part of our team for many years. She has been in the beauty industry since 2010, and since then, she has continuously honed her skills and knowledge through training, workshops, and the pursuit of various qualifications. In 2012, Sonia acquired her teaching qualification, allowing her to share her passion, expertise, and knowledge to aspiring students. She takes pride in inspiring and empowering her students, challenging them to reach their potential. Sonia teaches at her own salon in Chippenham and at our award-winning training academy in Tamworth.
Favourite treatment: Volume Lashes
Advice for beginners: Have patience. This isn’t a treatment which will be developed overnight. You need time to practice, practice, and practice. It's hard work, but the rewards from happy clients and a growing business really does make it worthwhile.
Address: Suite 1 - The Syms Building, Bumpers Farm, Chippenham, SN14 6LH
Book on to your chosen date online or by calling us on 01753 650656.
Unable to pay the total course cost upfront? Part-payment is available for our training courses over the phone with our customer care team on 01753 650656.
Please note deposits for our training courses are non-refundable.