Classic Individual Lash Training Bedfordshire
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Eyelash Emporium Classic Individual Lashes Eyelash Extension Training Course will teach you how to isolate natural lashes and apply synthetic individual eyelash extensions one by one.
- Popular, Profitable Treatment
- Perfect For Beginners - No Beauty Experience Needed
- In-depth live 1-day training with post-training day case studies
- Qualification accredited by the Guild Of Beauty Therapists
- Leading training supplier, awarded Best Supplier Specific Training for 6 years
- Personalised support from educators throughout training just an email or call away
Our live Classic Individual Eyelash Extension Course in Bedfordshire is close to surrounding areas Hitchin, Luton, Bedford, and Milton Keynes.
The total cost of the course is £365, which includes; training, assessment, certification and a kit.
1. Pre-Course Theory – Study in your own time prior to your training day our Pre-Course Online through videos and knowledge quizzes.
2. Live Training Day – During your live training day, we focus on both the theoretical and practical side of the Classic eyelash extension treatment, you will be taken through the health and safety aspects which are extremely important when carrying out the treatments. You will also learn about the products themselves and the reason why they are the best on the market. This will lead on to completing the practical element of the eyelash extension course.
3. Case Studies - Once the training day has finished, you must complete case studies on friends and family and send evidence of these over to your trainer to assess your progress within 3 months of the date you completed the training day. We are unique in that we assess and analyse photos of each of the case studies; giving individual, in-depth feedback for every set of eyelashes you apply. It takes time and practice to develop a good technique and this ensures your continued improvement in semi-permanent eyelash extension application.
4. Certification – After successfully completing several case studies you will receive your accredited eyelash extension certification.
Eyelash Anatomy and Growth
Product and Tool Expertise
Classic Lash Application Method
Reactions and Sensitivities
Hygiene and Safety
Client Retention and Pricing
Marketing and Social Media
There is no need to have previous beauty experience to complete this course.
Our leading lady at our Bedfordshire venue is award winning Lash Specialist Jessica Hillyard. Specialising in Lash Extensions since 2014 and winner of BABTAC Lash Specialist award 2019. Jess has been featured in Lash Inc magazine, OK, Heat, Guild Gazzette, lashing many celebrities, styling for lash campaigns and demonstrating Eyelash treatment at Cosmoprof Bologna, and UK beauty shows.
Jess joined Eyelash Emporium in 2018 as our resident Educator at Pinewood Studio’s. She has created a following of successful students and salons who have passed their lash certifications with her guidance.
Jess has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to eyelash treatments and has a passion to keeping the health and safety of the treatments to the highest standards. “I believe my passion for the lash industry is reflected in my own and students work. There is nothing more satisfying than supporting someone to achieve the best they can.”
Favourite treatment: Russian Volume Lashes
Go to Eyelash Emporium product? Master Artist Adhesive
Address: The Beauty Project 37, 37 Bedford Road, Barton-Le-Clay, MK45 4LL