Social Media Workshop
How to effectively use social media to build your business
You can be the best lash artist or beauty therapist but your diary just isn’t getting the bookings. You know social media could help but you just don’t know where to start.
Want to know how to:
- Grow client enquiries?
- Build trust with customers?
- Grow your lashing profile/creating salon recognition?
- Build a community?
If you answered yes, this workshop is for you. We’ll focus on Instagram and Facebook increasing your brand visibility through the platforms.
- Birmingham – 21st October (1pm-4pm)
- Pinewood – 29th October (1pm-4pm)
What you’ll learn
- How to set up a new or improve current social profile
- How to take great photos with your mobile phone
- Which apps will help you edit photos and create great content
- How to use the right hashtags to increase your traffic on social media
- How to target the right people
- What content to post to increase engagement
- How to best use social media to network with the lashing community around you
After the course
You’ll walk away from the workshop feeling confident using your chosen social channel. You’ll have ideas of how best to increase your brand awareness and engagement for your business. Each attendee will receive a certification and goody bag.
For this course you will need a Wi-Fi enabled mobile phone. Access to Facebook or Instagram platforms is desirable.
If you have any other questions about our eyelash extension courses, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call the office on 01753 650656.