Delivery & Returns
We send orders via tracked, signed-for or guaranteed postage. Shipping is free in the UK for orders over £75.
The shipping options available are shown at checkout and calculated by the weight of the items in your basket.
Our standard service is Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery. Royal Mail aims to deliver 93% of 1st Class mail by the next day, but this is not guaranteed. Delivery could take up to 2-5 days for 1st class post to the UK mainland - excluding the Highlands, i.e. anywhere north of Glasgow.
Royal Mail orders received before 3.30pm Monday - Friday will be shipped the same day. Orders placed at the weekend will be shipped on the following Monday, excluding bank holidays, where they will be shipped the next working day.
Please note, orders placed on a sale weekend may take up to 5-8 working days to arrive with you.
Next Day Delivery
If you need next-day delivery, simply select DPD at checkout. All next day delivery orders must be placed before 3.30pm to guarantee next working day delivery. Orders received after 3.30pm on a Friday won't be shipped until the following Monday, excluding bank holidays, where your order will be shipped the next working day.
Please note, during sale periods our DPD next-day delivery service is unavailable.
Delivery To Remote Areas
To maintain a consistently high level of service, The Eyelash Emporium applies a surcharge for delivery to remote areas. We will contact you directly on these occasions.
Orders shipped by Courier must be booked before 1pm to ensure collection on the same day.
Where Is My Order?
We aim to process and dispatch orders within one day of receiving your order. However, at busy times – specifically during sale periods, please be aware this can take longer.
Order Amendments/Cancellation of Orders
If you wish to amend your order, we will do all we can to help you. However, you must contact us as soon as possible after placing your order. For an order amendment please call 01753 650656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Returned Goods Policy
We strive for complete customer satisfaction throughout our entire product range. However, you may wish to return or exchange an item for another. Your rights under the E-Commerce Regulations , Distance Selling Regulations , and the Sale of Goods Act (1979) are acknowledged and unaffected by this policy.
If you do wish to either return or exchange your purchased products, please follow the guidelines below:
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations , you have the right to cancel your order. However, you must notify us of returns within 7 days of receiving your order. Please contact us either by email at email@example.com, by phone at 01753 650656, or in writing, to explain the problem with your item and notify us of the return.
- Claims for goods damaged in transit must be made within 7 days of receiving your order.
- For refunds and exchanges, you must return the original item to us with the original packaging and in fully resalable/unopened condition. The contents and quantity of the product must be as originally sold. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of tweezers for hygiene reasons.
- All returned goods must be properly packed and sent by recorded delivery.
- Please ensure that you include your order number, name and contact details (email and phone number, if possible) with your return, in addition to a brief description (1-2 sentences) about why you are returning the products.
- Once an order has been despatched; return postage will only be refunded if the products are deemed to be faulty as defined in the Sale of Goods Act 1979. Additionally, we are unable to offer refunds for the initial postage costs of your order unless the returned products are deemed faulty.
- Refunds for cancelled and returned goods will be made as soon as possible and within 30 days of the notification of cancellation as required by the regulations.
See terms of sale for more info here.
Our Return Address (only to be used for light items under 1kg and items less than £25 in value):
The Eyelash Emporium Returns
C/O Grafton International
Relay Business Park