Brow Artistry Training Solihull
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Brow Artistry course will teach you the specialised skills to enhance and improve the appearance of clients' eyebrows using a wide range of processes, including brow tinting, waxing and threading.
With the knowledge of theoretical and hands-on practical, our brow artistry training course will give you the knowledge and confidence to deliver a wide range of services to create enhanced and defined brows without the use of makeup.
Popular Treatment | Perfect for Beginners | No Beauty Experience Needed
The total cost of the course is £195 and includes training, assessment and certification.
- Popular and profitable treatments
- Perfect for beginners - no beauty experience needed
- Small class sizes to ensure each student receives 1-1 time
- In-depth live 1-day training with post-training day case studies
- Qualification accredited by the Guild Of Beauty Therapists
- Leading training supplier - awarded Best Supplier Specific Training for six years
- Personalised support from educators throughout training is just an email or call away
Accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists and awarded 11 CPD points.
1. Pre-Course Theory - Study in your own time prior to your training day with our Online Pre-Course. Learn through videos, infographics and knowledge quizzes.
2. Live Training Day - During your live training day, we focus on both the theoretical and practical side of the Brow Artistry treatments.
3. Certification – After the successful completion of the day, you will receive your accredited certification. We always strive to provide continuous development with the support of our team of highly experienced educators.
Brow Anatomy and Growth
Product and Tool Expertise
Hygiene and Safety
Brow Treatment Process
Reactions and Sensitivities
Colour Boost Tinting
Client Retention and Pricing
Marketing and Social Media
No previous beauty experience is needed to complete this course.
Our leading lady at our Solihull venue is Ellie Edwards. Ellie has been in the industry since 2010. As an award-winning lash artist, Ellie has grown with the lash industry creating the perfect sets for clients, including social media influencers and celebrities.
Ellie has been training students for many years on how to create the perfect lashes and successfully grow their lash business. She loves passing on her knowledge and passion for the industry, and this shows how successful students have become since training with her!
Favourite treatment: Hybrid Lashes
Go to Eyelash Emporium product? Master Artist Adhesive - this is a real game changer for speed of application, retention and how it works with high-humidity.
Address: 71 Main Street, Dickens Heath, Solihull, B90 1UB
Book on to your chosen date online or by calling us on 01753 650656.
Unable to pay the total course cost upfront? Part-payment is available for our training courses over the phone with our customer care team on 01753 650656.