Flex Eyelash Extension Adhesive
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Introducing our Flex Eyelash Extension Adhesive, our new and upgraded Blockbuster formula. With it’s 2-3 second curing time, this eyelash glue is perfect for techs starting out in the industry or for those who want a little extra time to perfect lash placement.
- Curing Time: 2-3 seconds
- Viscosity: Thin
- Ideal Room Temperature: 20°C – 25°C
- Optimal Room Humidity: 40% - 60%
- Colour: Intense Black
- Suitable for beginner techs who are refining their lashing technique
- Suitable for intermediate techs who use a medium drying glue based on their room conditions
- For professional use only
With a thin yet non-runny consistency, this eyelash adhesive provides enhanced flexibility as it effortlessly blends with the natural lash, greatly minimising the chance of early lash shedding.
Flex showcases an impressive curing time of 2-3 seconds, making it the perfect selection for both novice lash technicians entering the industry and intermediate technicians who appreciate a bit more time for precise lash placement.
If you work in a warm, humid setting, our eyelash adhesive consistently performs exceptionally well. Trust in our Flex Adhesive to uphold its peak performance, guaranteeing you achieve consistent, expert lash sets even when working in higher humidity conditions.
FOR QUALIFIED LASH TECHNICIANS ONLY
Please note, by selecting you agree to our T&Cs at checkout, you are confirming you're a certified lash professional.
Here at The Eyelash Emporium, our extensive experience, knowledge and resources have driven continuous enhancements into us perfecting our adhesives. We're passionate about quality and always stay up-to-date with industry regulations. When you choose any adhesive from our range, it's a clear sign that you value quality and prioritise your clients' safety. It shows you're a true pro in your craft, and we're here to support you every step of the way!
- To ensure the freshness of your glue, take a piece of tape, stick it on your freshly opened glue and write down the date it was opened.
- When shaking you lash glue before every treatment, take off the lid and fold over a lint-free wipe to cover the nozzle to ensure that you keep the adhesive contained to the wipe.
- Don’t forget to ‘burp’ your glue bottle after every use to release any trapped air and always wipe to avoid the adhesive from clogging up the nozzle and cap.
- Working in the right conditions for your glue is important for ensuring drying time is spot-on and retention is great. To monitor your room conditions, we recommend getting yourself a therma-hygrometer.
- If you need to make adjustments to the temperature or adhesive in your environment, the easiest way to do so is with an air conditioner, fan, heater, or radiator, and a humidifier or dehumidifier is great for adjusting humidity levels.
- Free Standard Delivery Over £75
- Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) - £2.99-£12.95 (Calculated On Weight)
- DPD Next Working Day Delivery (Orders Placed Before 3.30pm) - £9.95
International Delivery Options Available At Checkout