Lash Lift & Brow Lamination Training Solihull
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Lash Lift & Brow Lamination Training Course in Solihull will teach you how to carry out a Lash Lift & Brow Lamination treatment.
Popular Treatment | Perfect for Beginners | No Beauty Experience Needed
- Popular, Profitable Treatment
- Perfect For Beginners - No Beauty Experience Needed
- In-depth live 1-day training with post-training day case studies
- Qualification accredited by the Guild Of Beauty Therapists
- Leading training supplier, awarded Best Supplier Specific Training for 6 years
- Personalised support from educators throughout training just an email or call away
The total cost of the course is £299, which includes; training, assessment, certification and a kit.
This course is accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists and awarded 10 CPD points.
1. Pre-Course Theory - Study in your own time prior to your training day our Pre-Course Online through videos and knowledge quizzes.
2. Live Training Day - During your live training day, we focus on both the theoretical and practical side of the Lash Lift & Brow Lamination
3. Certification – After the successful completion of the day you will receive your accredited certificate. Following this we always strive to provide continuous development with our team of highly experienced educators.
Eyelash Anatomy and Growth
Product and Tool Expertise
Lash Lift and Brow Lamination Practical Processes
Reactions and Sensitivities
Hygiene and Safety
Colour Boost Tinting
Client Retention and Pricing
Marketing and Social Media
There is no need to have previous beauty experience to complete this course.
Our leading lady at our Solihull venue is Ellie Edwards. Ellie has been in the industry since 2010. As an award-winning lash artist, Ellie has grown with the lash industry creating the perfect sets for clients, including social media influencers and celebrities.
Ellie has been training students for many years on how to create the perfect lashes and successfully grow their lash business. She loves passing on her knowledge and passion for the industry, and this shows how successful students have become since training with her!
Favourite treatment: Hybrid Lashes
Go to Eyelash Emporium product? Master Artist Adhesive - this is a real game changer for speed of application, retention and how it works with high humidity.
Address: 71 Main Street, Dickens Heath, Solihull, B90 1UB
Book on to your chosen date online or by calling us on 01753 650656.
Unable to pay the total course cost upfront? Part-payment is available for our training courses over the phone with our customer care team on 01753 650656.
Please note deposits for our training courses are non-refundable.