Classic Individual Lash Training Tamworth
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Eyelash Emporium Classic Individual Lashes Eyelash Extension Training Course will teach you how to isolate natural lashes and apply synthetic individual eyelash extensions one by one.
- Popular, Profitable Treatment
- Perfect For Beginners - No Beauty Experience Needed
- In-depth live 1-day training with post-training day case studies
- Qualification accredited by the Guild Of Beauty Therapists
- Leading training supplier, awarded Best Supplier Specific Training for 6 years
- Personalised support from educators throughout training just an email or call away
Our live Classic Individual Eyelash Extension Course in Tamworth is close to surrounding areas Birmingham, Derby, Hinckley, and Walsall.
The total cost of the course is £365, which includes; training, assessment, certification and a kit.
1. Pre-Course Theory - Study in your own time prior to your training day with our Online Pre-Course. Learn through videos, infographics and knowledge quizzes.
2. Live Training Day - During your live training day, we focus on both the theoretical and practical side of the Classic Eyelash Extension Treatment.
3. Case Studies - Once the training day has finished, you must complete case studies on friends and family and send evidence of these to your trainer to assess your progress within three months of your training day. We assess and analyse each case study photo, giving you individual, in-depth feedback for every set of eyelash extensions you apply. It takes time and practice to develop a good technique. This assessment ensures your continued improvement in semi-permanent eyelash extension application.
4. Certification - After successful completion of your case studies, you will receive your accredited eyelash extension certification.
Eyelash Anatomy and Growth
Product and Tool Expertise
Classic Lash Application Method
Reactions and Sensitivities
Hygiene and Safety
Client Retention and Pricing
Marketing and Social Media
There is no need to have previous beauty experience to complete this course.
Jessica Hillyard is an award-winning Lash Specialist working at both our Tamworth venue and a salon in Bedfordshire. She has specialised in lash extensions since 2014 and was the recipient of the BABTAC Lash Specialist award in 2019. Jess has been featured in publications such as Lash Inc Magazine, OK, Heat, and Guild Gazette, and she has worked with numerous celebrities, participating in lash campaigns and demonstrating eyelash treatments at Cosmoprof Bologna and UK beauty shows.
Jess joined Eyelash Emporium in 2018 as our resident Educator at Pinewood Studios. Since then, she has built a dedicated following of successful students and salon owners who have obtained their lash certifications under her guidance.
With a wealth of knowledge in eyelash treatments, Jess is deeply committed to upholding the highest standards of health and safety. She shares, "I believe that my passion for the lash industry shines through in both my own work and that of my students. There's nothing more satisfying than helping someone achieve their best."
Favourite treatment: Russian Volume Lashes
Go to Eyelash Emporium product? Master Artist Adhesive - this is a real game changer for speed of application, retention and how it works with high humidity.
Address: Grafton International, 301 Relay Business Park, Tamworth, B77 5PT
Book on to your chosen date online or by calling us on 01753 650656.
Unable to pay the total course cost upfront? Part-payment is available for our training courses over the phone with our customer care team on 01753 650656.
Please note deposits for our training courses are non-refundable.