Education Co-ordinator - Tamworth
Head of HR & Operations
Hours of work Mon-Fri 8.30 am – 5.00 pm (1 hour lunch break)
To communicate and co-ordinate education courses offered by Grafton International and The Eyelash Emporium to new and existing customers developing business both in the UK and Internationally, offering the highest level of customer care with excellent administrative skills.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities
- To promote the company and available education to its best advantage, dealing with enquires and bookings, communicating correct educational programs to enhance sales.
- Efficient administration of enquiries, bookings, confirmations, course certificates and other educational documents/reports, working to timescales and deadlines.
- To develop, maintain and effectively manage the education database to promote and secure future educational courses.
- Be responsible for the Education Calendar, co-ordinating dates and course venues.
- Co-ordinate educators’ diaries and keep educators informed on brand offers and communication.
- Check invoices and get them signed off by your line manager.
- Follow the correct procedures and requirements for key accounts.
- To report clearly any day to day activities that may affect the department and its growth, customer complaints/satisfaction, competitors’ activity and general team correspondence.
- To provide superior customer service/support for all new and existing customers on all levels by acquiring a thorough working knowledge of all company education courses and their content.
- To ensure nail education stock levels are up to date.
The Eyelash Emporium
- Carry out project work as directed by the Education Manager.
- Process certification in line with set procedures.
- To co-ordinate Eyelash Emporium students from Key accounts in line with set procedures.
- Set up and support UK and International training camps.
- Support the department with accreditation requirements.
- Support with contract documentation and manuals for the self-employed educators.
Other Tasks / Responsibilities
- To liaise where necessary with your line manager, Brand Managers, Customer Service Manager and Educators to ensure that a high level of customer service and technical support are maintained.
- To co-ordinate and communicate with all educators, being the initial contact for their queries.
- To communicate with sales advisors, marketing, customer services and the wider company as necessary to effectively promote education services.
- Excellent telephone and email communication skills for liaison with customers, educators and internal teams.
- Attendance at all education meetings, company organised training sessions and exhibitions as required.
- Organise and attend twice yearly education communication meeting.
- To have knowledge of the competitor market relating to education.
- To have good product knowledge with the ability to troubleshoot.
- To meet monthly sales targets for the department within budgeted price levels or better.
- Assist with the set up and production of reports to show measurements of targets, margins, KPIs as required.
- Maintain interactions within NAV/CRM systems.
- To co-ordinate and maintain throughout the day the general presentation of all education rooms and reception area, including notice boards, display units, education kitchen facilities and other.
- To maintain training and education manuals for all brands required for education purposes.
- Support the company with product testing and co-ordinate feedback.
- Source models for product testing and maintain database.
- Meet and greet all students attending courses at Grafton International; working with a daily register, providing thorough information on Health and Safety following company protocol.
- Meet and greet all visitors to Grafton providing hospitality/lunches as directed by your line manager or the senior management team.
- Help host company events as required, including organising catering.
- Occasional field visits with education manager/area managers/educators.
- Organising post to educators, including the process of education and sales team orders including paperwork, manuals and product.
- To acquire and develop all necessary professional customer service/selling skills through meetings, training sessions and by discussion, reading and constant practice.
- Ongoing training in line with Training Matrix.
- Health & Safety Policy and procedure is to be following and is the responsibility of all staff.
- To organise and communicate timetable of workload to cleaners.
- Any other general office admin duties.
- Carry out all duties/tasks in a professional manner at all times.
To apply for this position send your CV through to Amber Ivison, our Education Manager via email email@example.com