What Your Training Course Includes
- Pre Course Manual – this includes introduction to health and safety and hygiene information, contraindications and actions, the anatomy of the eye, hair growth cycle and post course requirements.
- Pre-Course Theory Training – the theory element of your training course will take place online where you will log into the training portal. An email will be sent containing a link with your login details. You must complete this prior to your training day.
- Practical Training – an assessment of your practical skills will be assessed on the day of your training to prepare you for your case studies.
- Case Studies – case studies maybe required following your training course. Please see below for more information.
- Additional assessments – if the trainer feels that you need additional help to meet the required standards, this will be discussed with you at the end of your training course.
- Certificate of qualification – a certificate will be provided following completion and sign off by your educator.
- Complete the pre-course theory training prior to the training course. Use the link and login details received following booking the course.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the course start time for registration.
- Do not wear contact lenses on the day of your training, please bring suitable glasses.
- Do not have your lashes lifted or tinted 72 hours prior or have eyelash extensions.
- Bring a camera or smart phone to the training so that you can take pictures of your work.
- Please inform us if you are pregnant, have any underlying illnesses or any medical history, have any known allergies or if you are unable to receive an eyelash treatment.
- If a model is required for your training day, we will contact you 7 days prior to the training day, unless specified below.
- Training kits will be sent to the training venue prior to the course training day unless detailed below.
Classic Individual Lashes Courses
- Course duration 9am till 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch. Please bring lunch with you. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the course start time.
- 5 case studies minimum are required to be completed prior to certification.
- No patch test prior to the course is required.
GDL Lash Lift & BDL Brow Lamination Courses
- Course duration 9.00am till 5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch. Please bring lunch with you. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the course start time.
- Training kit will be sent directly to you 7 days prior to the training course - you will need to use this to perform your patch test.
- Please patch test your model 48 hours prior to the training course. Please watch the following video for instructions on how to perform the patch test for tint - https://youtu.be/vDVwp8rnj1Q and patch test for BDL solutions - https://youtu.be/zh3YGH2XABI
- No case studies are required for this course.
xD Special Effects Russian Volume Course
- Course duration 9am till 5.30pm with 30 minutes for lunch. Please bring lunch with you. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the course start time.
- 3 case studies are required to be completed prior to certification.
- Model is required for your practical training between 2pm till 4.30pm on the day of the training.
- You will receive a sample of our Master Artist Adhesive. Please patch test your model 48 hours prior to the training course. Please watch the following video for instructions on how to perform the patch test - https://youtu.be/OWyw7K4rmJk
- Bring your own tweezers with you on the day of the training.
- Please provide us with proof of your individual/semi permanent qualification by emailing a copy of your certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prior to your course training date.
Please ensure you read our terms and conditions for cancellation, returns and refunds, delivery information.