TRAINING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to not certificate students if the educator feels the student has not met the minimum standard required. In this instance feedback and extra tuition requirements will be recommended by the educator.
- If your 3-month case study deadline expires, you will incur additional charges as follows; £25 per case study and £75 workshop/one to one charge.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you meet the minimum course entry requirements.
- Children under the age of 16 are not insurable for this treatment, they are classified as minors and not permitted to attend this training as a student or model.
- Children aged 16 and 17 need to have full parental supervision and both their own and parental sign off to attend
- Pregnant or breastfeeding, please be aware that you can attend this training; however, you will not be permitted to take part in the practical element of the course and may need to bring a model. Please advise us if you are pregnant prior to the course date.
- To attend training while pregnant you must sign our Pregnancy Disclaimer (please contact our team for this).
- Any person receiving treatment for cancer, they must be in remission for a minimum of 18 months. It is vital that you also receive a sign off from their GP.
- All payments are non-refundable; once the monies have been received you will receive a confirmation letter and invoice, after which a contract will exist. In the case of full payment not being received, we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
- 50%-part payments are non-refundable.
- If less than 7 days’ notice is given the full charge of the course may be incurred.
- If you are cancelling your training course due to having COVID or isolating from track & trace, we will require notification of your PCR test.
- No refund will be given for non-attendance of a course, nor will it be transferred to an alternative date.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change booked date within 7 days’ notice except in the case of emergencies, where we reserve the right to give less notice.
- £50 charge will be applied if your pre-course theory has NOT been completed within 7 days of your course date.
- £50 admin charge will be applicable to cancel or move your training course date.