- Read your pre-course manual and take your pre-course test
- Read your pre-course manual and take your pre-course test - (xD Russian Volume courses only)
- Arrive promptly at the above time as admission to the training room will be refused should you arrive any latter than 15 minutes after the start of the session.
- Let us know before the course if you have any known allergies to adhesive/plasters
- Bring glasses with you if applicable
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring a packed lunch with you
- Bring a pen and notepad to take further notes
- Provide proof of individual certificate (for xD Russian volume courses only)
- Bring a model on day 2, they would be required from 9.30am-1.00pm, along with their client consultation card.(for xD Russian Volume 2 Day Course only)
- Bring a model to your training day, they would be required from 1.00pm-4.30pm, along with their client consultation card (for xD Russian Volume 1 Day Course only)
- Carry out a patch test your model at least 48 hours before training - following the below steps (for xD Russian volume courses only)
- Wear eye make-up.
- Wear contact lenses.
- Wear eyelash extensions
- Have your eyelashes permed or tinted in the 72 hours prior to the course.
Training includes demonstrations, practical activities and underpinning theory knowledge to ensure you feel confident in delivering the service you are training in. There is a requirement to complete case studies for your course on average 5-8 for classic lash training and 3 for xD courses. These need to be completed in the 3 month period following your course. There is also access to a workshop session with your educator for classic lash training to support you with technique or for final certification. Ongoing support from your educator and the education team is also available to help you with any issues or queries you may have after training.
How To Patch Test
- Cleanse the eyes to remove all eye makeup and protein from the lashes
- Cover the lower lashes with 3M tape and under eye pads
- Apply two 8mm length, 0.15mm thickness extensions to the outer corner natural lashes on both eyes, ensuring the 2mm safety distance is followed
- Keep the eyes closed for 2-3 minutes to allow all glue vapours to disperse
- Remove 3M tape and under eye pads
- Document the patch test on the client consultation form