Classic Individual Lash Training West Sussex & Surrey
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our Eyelash Emporium Classic Individual Lashes Eyelash Extension Training Course will teach you how to isolate natural lashes and apply synthetic individual eyelash extensions one by one.
- Popular, Profitable Treatment
- Perfect For Beginners - No Beauty Experience Needed
- In-depth live 1-day training with post-training day case studies
- Qualification accredited by the Guild Of Beauty Therapists
- Leading training supplier, awarded Best Supplier Specific Training for 6 years
- Personalised support from educators throughout training just an email or call away
Our live Classic Individual Eyelash Extension Course in West Sussex is close to surrounding areas Worthing, Chichester and Surrey.
The total cost of the course is £365, which includes; training, assessment, certification and a kit.
1. Pre-Course Theory – Study in your own time prior to your training day our Pre-Course Online through videos and knowledge quizzes.
2. Live Training Day – During your live training day, we focus on both the theoretical and practical side of the Classic eyelash extension treatment, you will be taken through the health and safety aspects which are extremely important when carrying out the treatments. You will also learn about the products themselves and the reason why they are the best on the market. This will lead on to completing the practical element of the eyelash extension course.
3. Case Studies - Once the training day has finished, you must complete case studies on friends and family and send evidence of these over to your trainer to assess your progress within 3 months of the date you completed the training day. We are unique in that we assess and analyse photos of each of the case studies; giving individual, in-depth feedback for every set of eyelashes you apply. It takes time and practice to develop a good technique and this ensures your continued improvement in semi-permanent eyelash extension application.
4. Certification – After successfully completing several case studies you will receive your accredited eyelash extension certification.
Eyelash Anatomy and Growth
Product and Tool Expertise
Classic Lash Application Method
Reactions and Sensitivities
Hygiene and Safety
Client Retention and Pricing
Marketing and Social Media
There is no need to have previous beauty experience to complete this course.
Our leading lady at our West Sussex venue is Nikki Murphy. Nikki Murphy is owner of N K Beauty Bar & Academy in Crawley West Sussex. Nikki has 19 years’ experience in the beauty industry, and a wealth of experience providing freelance training for various education brands.
Nikki has been lucky enough to provide lash treatments for PR gurus, she was also blessed with the opportunity to travel to Sydney Australia and speak at the Sydney Beauty Expo!
If this wasn’t enough, she was also one of the 2019 judges for the Lash Festival lash competition and this year was a finalist in the Hair and Beauty UK Awards for Lash Stylist of the year.
Nikki has just reached the final 20 in the Lash Awards 2021 for Best Training Academy! She has also reached the final 30 in this year's Hair & Beauty Honours for Lash Artist of the Year!
Favourite treatment: Lash Lift & Volume Lashes
Go to Eyelash Emporium product? Master Artist Adhesive
Address: Basepoint Business Centre, Unit 56, Metcalf Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 7XX
Book on to your chosen date online or by calling us on 01753 650656.
Unable to pay the total course cost upfront? Part-payment is available for our training courses over the phone with our customer care team on 01753 650656.
Please note deposits for our training courses are non-refundable.