Lash Lift & Brow Lamination Training Tamworth
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Lash Lift and Brow Lamination Training Course in Tamworth will teach you how to carry out a Lash Lift & Brow Lamination treatment.
Popular Treatment | Perfect for Beginners | No Beauty Experience Needed
The total cost of the course is £299, which includes; training, assessment, certification and a kit.
- Popular, Profitable Treatment
- Perfect For Beginners - No Beauty Experience Needed
- In-depth live 1-day training with post-training day case studies
- Qualification accredited by the Guild Of Beauty Therapists
- Leading training supplier, awarded Best Supplier Specific Training for 6 years
- Personalised support from educators throughout training just an email or call away
This course is accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists and awarded 10 CPD points.
1. Pre-Course Theory - Study in your own time prior to your training day our Pre-Course Online through videos and knowledge quizzes.
2. Live Training Day - During your live training day, we focus on both the theoretical and practical side of the Lash Lift & Brow Lamination
3. Certification – After the successful completion of the day you will receive your accredited certificate. Following this we always strive to provide continuous development with our team of highly experienced educators.
Eyelash Anatomy and Growth
Product and Tool Expertise
Lash Lift and Brow Lamination Practical Processes
Reactions and Sensitivities
Hygiene and Safety
Colour Boost Tinting
Client Retention and Pricing
Marketing and Social Media
There is no need to have previous beauty experience to complete this course.
Jessica Hillyard is an award-winning Lash Specialist working at both our Tamworth venue and a salon in Bedfordshire. She has specialised in lash extensions since 2014 and was the recipient of the BABTAC Lash Specialist award in 2019. Jess has been featured in publications such as Lash Inc Magazine, OK, Heat, and Guild Gazette, and she has worked with numerous celebrities, participating in lash campaigns and demonstrating eyelash treatments at Cosmoprof Bologna and UK beauty shows.
Jess joined Eyelash Emporium in 2018 as our resident Educator at Pinewood Studios. Since then, she has built a dedicated following of successful students and salon owners who have obtained their lash certifications under her guidance.
With a wealth of knowledge in eyelash treatments, Jess is deeply committed to upholding the highest standards of health and safety. She shares, "I believe that my passion for the lash industry shines through in both my own work and that of my students. There's nothing more satisfying than helping someone achieve their best."
Favourite treatment: Russian Volume Lashes
Go to Eyelash Emporium product? Master Artist Adhesive - this is a real game changer for speed of application, retention and how it works with high humidity.
Address: 301 Relay Business Park, Tamworth B77 5PT
Book on to your chosen date online or by calling us on 01753 650656.
Unable to pay the total course cost upfront? Part-payment is available for our training courses over the phone with our customer care team on 01753 650656.
Please note deposits for our training courses are non-refundable.